Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 May 2000 13:56:07 -0700
From:         BRENT CHRISTENSEN <bchristensen@INFOGENESIS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Radiator
Comments: To: John P <jmp@BT-PACIFIC.CO.NZ>

John:

The likely reason you aren't getting a response is that it would require disassembly and removal of the radiator in order to get an accurate measurement!

While I believe in going out of my way from time to time for the benefit of the List, I think that most people would agree that pulling the radiator in order to measure it would be going way beyond the call of duty. :-)

Maybe a list vendor or someone that has one already out can measure for you...

Brent Christensen '89 GL Syncro Westy Santa Barbara, CA