Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 May 2000 07:47:59 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: propane tank
Comments: To: "Ferguson, Christopher R SGT" <FergusonCR@HQ.7ARCOM.ARMY.MIL>

Be aware that propane tanks are not supposed to be transported or used inside a vehicle... the pressure relief valve can open spewing propane throughout your vehicle. Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ferguson, Christopher R SGT" <FergusonCR@HQ.7ARCOM.ARMY.MIL> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 5:58 AM Subject: propane tank