Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 May 2000 11:43:21 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tires (a tired topic?)
Comments: To: Daniel Schmitz <djs@GENE.COM>

Daniel, Safety should always come first... even before money. (If it's money that concerns you just think what the doctor bills could run... and/or the van repair bill... though it might be totaled if you roll it so think of the cost of a new van)

Get the proper load rating tire and do it soon. Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Schmitz" <djs@GENE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 11:33 AM Subject: Tires (a tired topic?)