Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 May 2000 15:33:05 -0700
From:         Patrick Bryson <patrickb@EXTREMEZONE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fw:      D6 locking compound

Just a comment on Lactate products. I am reciting from memory but I think this small portion of my memory is not yet corrupted. Lactate 242 (blue) is a removable thread locker for bolts 1/4" (6mm) or larger. Lactate 222 (purple) is a removable thread locker for bolts smaller than 1/4" (6mm). Lactate 262 (red) is a stud an bearing mount and is not intended for removal.

Use the correct stuff. Nuts and bolts must be clean. It takes very little Lactate to do the job, don't overdue it.

Patrick '85 Westy '84 911 Targa '73 Type 181

----- Original Message ----- From: Mark Mages <wasserbox@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 8:20 AM Subject: Re: Fw: D6 locking compound