Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 May 2000 16:28:40 -0700
From:         Mark Rokus <marokus@VOYAGER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oh Sh*t! Syncro trans
Comments: To: aatransaxle@JUNO.COM

Daryl, I obviously can't speak for the whole list, but as far as I'm concerned, I'd love for the dialog to be on list. There are a number of us Syncro owners out here and I think generally, this sort of thing is what we are looking for when we get our mail every day. The more we all know about technical questions, the more capable we are to make decisions concerning their repair. There was a time when we had advise from another concerning trannys, alas, his knowledge outpaced his workmanship and he is in hiding. Tech info is primarily why I'm here. There are a number of people who have chosen to share their experience here and we have all benefited from it. While I do enjoy the occaisional wandering, I would rather carry on my social life in the real world. If you decide not to carry on the discussions in the open, please copy me on your tranny related dialog.

Thanks Mark Rokus Subject: Re: Oh Sh*t! Syncro trans