Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 May 2000 08:41:04 -0700
From:         "Buettner, Peter" <PGB@DOLBY.COM>
Subject:      Air Suspension Meeting confirmed
Comments: To: "syncro@onelist.com" <syncro@onelist.com>

The meeting is confirmed for tomorrow. Here are the details:

date: Saturday May 27, 2000 time: between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. place: parking lot at Land's End (at the end of El Camino del Mar), San Francisco, CA directions: Take Fell, Lincoln or Sloat all the way to the ocean. Turn right onto Great Highway and drive north. Pass the cliff house and turn left into El Camino del Mar (48th Ave.) at the first traffic light. Drive to the End of El Camino del Mar.

The bug with the full air suspension will not be on display due to clutch problems. Instead Jason will bring brochures and a video of the air suspension in action (not sure where to watch the video, but I'm sure we'll find a place). There's also going to be my Syncro Westy with aux air suspension and compressor system to look at.

Please pmail me with your phone number if you're planning to stop by. Jason is traveling with his extended family (incl. 3 kids) so there might be something coming up last minute.

Cheers, Peter

[text/html]