Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Jun 2000 07:56:01 -0500
From:         Katy <katya@NETINS.NET>
Subject:      Meeting List Members

Hi Volks,

My daughter Libby and I had the opportunity yesterday to meet one of the List Members, Chuck Hill (IA) and his wife Barb. What a pleasure!

Chuck offered to meet me at a recommended Mechanics Shop to lend moral support (and maybe help get the price a little lower on a possible rear seal replacement :o) Also had a chance to see his really nice White Westy Weekender, got to show him my new 89 Westy "Jezebel" and have the fun of letting people see 2 Westy Pop tops pulling into Burger Joint USA in the middle of Bodunk, IA. What a blast. We had a nice lunch and a lot of fun talking "shop" about our Vanagons and "the list".

This list is such a nice thing to know about and has some really great people on it! Just want you all to know how fortunate I feel To have all of you as back up in my new adventure of having a Westy!! More later................

Cheers,

Katy Abbas NE Iowa 89 Westy "Jezebel"