Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Jun 2000 13:02:10 -0700
From:         Garrett Adams <gadams@JPS.NET>
Subject:      Re: To be or Not to be/bearings

Katy,

You've already taken some of that mechanic's time, and he has diagnosed your noise problem and offered a price that seemed reasonable to you. In the interest of fairness why not let him do that work and let your husband perform all future repairs he feels he can handle.

Garrett Adams 83.5 Adventurewagen GL Stockton, California