Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:32:19 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: temp gauge...
Comments: To: stu schwartz <sschwartz@OS2BBS.COM>

I have seen this happen on my '84 when an air bubble moves into the expansion tank; a change in speed will do this.

John Lauterbach Macon, GA ----- Original Message ----- From: stu schwartz <sschwartz@OS2BBS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 8:25 PM Subject: temp gauge...