Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:51:57 -0000
From:         Chuck Roehm <roehm1@MIDWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: NOS style seat covers?
Comments: To: Magic1910@AOL.COM

Hi Gang, I am a newby to the list but not to VWs or Westys. I currently have an '86 Westy Weekender which like Greg's, has the tan corduroy upholstery. I would love to get my hands on some of this stuff to re-do the often used seats. Things like the upper bunk of course still look like new. Has anyone ever tried to get matching material directly from the Westfalia Werke (and if so are the folks in Germany still laughing)? Any other sources out there? Also, I would be happy for recommendations of upholstery shops that could do the work. I live in deep Southern Illinois and services like that are few and far between, anything from St. Louis to Evansville, IN to Paducah, KY would be great or whatever it takes (anything for my baby)! Thanks for the help!

Chuck Roehm '86 Westy Weekender "Westy" 137k and the WBX has NEVER been touched!! ---------- > From: Greg Morrison <Magic1910@AOL.COM> > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: NOS style seat covers? > Date: Monday, June 05, 2000 7:34 PM > > Hi all, > Does anyone have a source for NOS seat covers. My seats are tan corduroy > and need to be replaced. Thanks! > Greg > 86.5 Camper Syncro WLE