Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:42:01 -0700
From:         t <vbob@PRIMENET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Maple Grove (VF)
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>

Perhaps we can get a list HAT so we will know who we are!

tim *L*

The Bus Depot wrote: > > > Any listees going to the Grove? If so, could we meet somewhere at a > > given time to get together? > > As in years past, I will volunteer my stand as a meeting spot, since (if I > get the spot I usually have) it is very centrally located and easy to spot. > When you walk in through the gate and proceed to the end of the entry way > isle, you can either turn left to go to the used vending area or right to go > to the show. At that "T" junction, my stand will be smack in front of you > (or extremely close to it if for some reason the spot is taken). Look for > the beige crew cab and the yellow Bus Depot sign. I will have a TV running, > playing video of busses, so you can look for that too. > > I can throw out a suggested time of, say, noon, unless anyone has a > different place/time in mind. In years past, there have been anywhere from > one to a dozen listees who showed up at the designated meeting time/place, > so you may see someone, or you may not. > > - Ron Salmon > The Bus Depot, Inc. > http://www.busdepot.com > (215) 234-VWVW