Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:07:37 -0400
From:         kathy jacobs <sevwc@SEVWC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Blue van FLYING I-75 Georgia Sat 6-10 - photo's!
Comments: To: "Horace K. Sawyer" <firestream@MINDSPRING.COM>

Well I have a blue 87 GL and leave right off I-75 in GA, But it wasn't me! But you could have saw it was me with my BIG South EASTERN vw cLUB Sticker on the back window. Send me the picture. I might can tell who it is. Kathy Jacobs South Eastern VW Club www.sevwc.com ----- Original Message ----- From: Horace K. Sawyer <firestream@MINDSPRING.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 12:16 AM Subject: Blue van FLYING I-75 Georgia Sat 6-10 - photo's!