Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:17:19 -0400
From:         Gary Stearns <gstearns@SPRINTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Anybody - '88 In Dash Stereos with CD Players? Some Info

Hi guys-

We installed a Blaupunkt RPD 435 last winter. Fits fine. Has a great CD player, a really sensitive FM unit and 25 watts X 4 channels. The only complaint is that the LED's on the panel become invisible in bright sunlight.

This might be a discontinued unit. When buying it though, I did not ask for a stereo for a Vanagon, I asked for one to replace the Blaupunkt San Diego that the dealer installed when we bought the Vanagon. That info opened up a lot of possibilities.

Gary ----- Original Message ----- From: Marc Perdue <marcperdue@ADELPHIA.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 10:10 PM Subject: Re: Anybody - '88 In Dash Stereos with CD Players?