Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:35:33 -0400
From:         "Joe L." <jliasse@toast.net>
Subject:      Re: List Anti-SPAM measures
Comments: To: "Carrington, Tom" <TCarrington@ReliTech.com>

While I certainly appreciate your willingness to go through the extra work I'm not sure your not generating more work for yourself than the present situation warrants. We are getting very little spam and such as we do get is easy to identify and delete. Your examination of every email from a "foreign" address before allowing it to appear on the list seems like a lot of trouble for you to go through just to save us a few strokes of the delete key.