Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Jun 2000 07:45:23 -0400
From:         Tim <hanninkt@ix.netcom.com>
Subject:      Re: Now that the dash is off . . .
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <marcperdue@adelphia.net>

I figured out the answer to question number 2 while driving back from Michigan this week. The foam filled bag blocks the airflow into the drivers door. This maximizes the airflow through the passenger side door and to the vents above the sliding door when the bottom ventilation control is open.

Happy Fathers Day! We're headed to Daytona Beach for the day.

TIm Hannink Winter Park Florida

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Perdue" <marcperdue@adelphia.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 1:29 AM Subject: Now that the dash is off . . .