Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:43:42 EDT
From:         Michael Wagner <MW575@aol.com>
Subject:      FS: Original Equipment Westfalia Side Tent

Folks -

I have an original equipment Westfalia Side Tent for sale. It came with my 1985 Westy Weekender. We've decided its time to get a pop-up trailer to pull behind the van.

The tent is in good shape for being 15 years old - no rips. It is dark brown and tan, and has a full vinyl floor. It has a door and non-opening window on the front (and the cool "Westfalia" logo), each side has an screen window with a clear vinyl over-cover to keep rain out, and the rear door for access to the van. The floor is tan vinyl and extends up to about the 1' level, then dark brown canvas material to the roofline, which changes to tan canvas. The rainfly is tan vinyl, and the side flaps (that form the foyer of sorts that connects to the van) is the brown canvas.

The tent, rainfly and framework poles fit into a grey vinyl bag that fits perfectly into the luggage rack.

Price - $375 plus actual shipping costs. I live in Central New Jersey. Pmail me if interested or for more information.