Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:00:06 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@thegrid.net>
Subject:      Re: someone needs help in NV. dead in ely.
Comments: To: Matthew Pollard <poll7356@uidaho.edu>

Call Bus Depot in Pennsylvania at 215-234-VWVW or Call Bus Boys in Redding CA at: 530) 244-1616 (Information and Inquiries) (800) 792-BOYS (2697) (Orders Only Please!) (530) 244-0933 (24 Hour Fax

Good Luck, Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Pollard" <poll7356@uidaho.edu> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 8:38 AM Subject: someone needs help in NV. dead in ely.