Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:11:28 -0500
From:         Joel Hembel <jhembel@execpc.com>
Subject:      Re: Questions about Diesels
Comments: To: Michael Snow <mwsnow@home.com>

I have the 82 Diesel Vanagon Westy 4 sp and I'd say 60 is comfortable. I can hit upwards to 70 with no wind- but aye-curumba... I think that's in the self destruct range. See Martin Jagersand's Westy Diesel Page- He says in there' you risk blowing the engine going that fast. http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/jag/vw/ This is a fantastic source for the diesel Vanagon/Westy owner! Thanks Martin!!!! Joel Hembel 82 Westy Diesel L in Wisconsin- Mooo!