Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:58:33 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:      Re: Curtain support
Comments: To: "robot ." <robot_works@hotmail.com>

Tim,

We've been talking more about the bottom, which basically lays against the curtains and holds them in place. Leastwise, that's what I've been talking about.

Karl

----- Original Message ----- From: "robot ." <robot_works@hotmail.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 11:41 AM Subject: Re: Curtain support