Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:32:25 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:      Re: Sheared alternator bolt
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ibm.net>

The belt tensioning bolt on my alternator (through the slotted bar) fits into a threaded hole in the alternator.

I would think it would be pretty easy to drill out, BTW.

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@ibm.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 9:58 AM Subject: Re: Sheared alternator bolt