Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Jun 2000 02:28:44 EDT
From:         Steve Lashley <ThingGuy@aol.com>
Subject:      Anyone interested in Rear Sliding Windows?

I'm considering placing an order for Vanagon rear side window sliders and wanted to check to see if there is any interest.

These windows are the insulated acrylic plastic type seen on many German campers. I there is only a listing for the passenger side rear, and also for the sliding door, or the drivers middle window. Sliding door windows are different after '84, but both types are listed.

These windows are available in brown or silver trim.

Also available for vanagon is an insulated popout windows for the sides. Also available in brown or silver.

Price depends on how many I order, but I'll warn you they are a bit pricey. Sliding door windows run around $300 plus shipping.

Popouts are a little better at a bit over $200 ea.

Insulated windows are double layered plastic and make a huge difference in keeping your van cool in summer and warm in winter.

I can also get add on insulated kits where you glue on the second layer to your existing solid windows.

Steve Lashley '66 Westy '74 Campmobile '93 EV MV http://EuroCampers.com 314-614-0750 Importing German Side Tents, Carver Propane Heaters and other Accessories for Bus, Vanagon and EuroVan