Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:59:24 -0400
From:         Daryl Densford <dwd@fltg.net>
Subject:      Re: : '90 Westy Radiator Fan

In my limited experience, the fan in my '90 GL doesn't come on until I'm in McDonald's drive-thru waiting for my son's cheeseburger happy meal with only catsup and my daughter's cheeseburger happy meal plain.

I'm not sure if it comes on because of the special orders, or becuase my tempature while waiting approaches the top line on the temp gauge.

It always shuts off when the needle drops to about 3/4 (or a little above) or when my order is filled.

I've never had that problem at Burger King, though. Perhaps they have cooler drive-thru lines or quicker service!?

Daryl Densford Blue '90 GL in NY

-----Original Message----- From: Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> To: Recipients of vanagon digests <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, July 13, 2000 10:58 PM Subject: : '90 Westy Radiator Fan