Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:41:36 -0700
From:         Brent Christensen <brent@vanagon.com>
Subject:      Re: Good trip, but BAD news follows
Comments: To: Alli Dahlin <treetop_84@hotmail.com>

If your engine is indeed "ready to go" then DO NOT drive it until it dies. You run the risk of punching a rod through the side of the case and rendering it unrebuildable. (Translation: more $$$ for core charge) BTDT, by the way...

Here's hoping that it is something benign!

Brent Christensen '89 GL Syncro Westy "Klaus" Santa Barbara, CA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alli Dahlin" <treetop_84@hotmail.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 10:14 PM Subject: Good trip, but BAD news follows