Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:41:31 -0700
From:         Brent Christensen <brent@vanagon.com>
Subject:      Re: air conditioning  1991 Westy Syncro ?'s
Comments: To: KENWILFY@aol.com

I think a lot of AC systems fail year-to-year because the seals dry out due to non-use in the winter time. I make it a habit to run my AC every few times I drive my cars, regardless of the time of year. This seems to help, though I just started doing it about 2 years ago.

Brent Christensen '89 GL Syncro Westy "Klaus" Santa Barbara, CA

----- Original Message ----- From: <KENWILFY@aol.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 8:09 AM Subject: Re: air conditioning 1991 Westy Syncro ?'s