Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:00:57 -0400
From:         Marc Perdue <marcperdue@adelphia.net>
Subject:      Bus Depot--THANK YOU and WOW!!!

Okay y'all, I don't want to hear a single disparaging remark ever again about Bus Depot's service, and here's why:

As I was leaving from my last camping trip, I was driving down a grassy hill with some rocks sticking up. I was going maybe 2 mph and went over a particularly bumpy spot (not very bumpy really) with the front end. The front of the van rocked sideways just a little. When I hit the same spot with the back end, WHOA, the back end reeled and rocked and I thought I might be going over!! Yes, I was loaded for bear.

So, yesterday, let me repeat that, YESTERDAY, I called Bus Depot and ordered a full set of KYB shocks for my van. Being as 2nd day shipping would be $45, I told them to ship it regular UPS. My new shocks came TODAY!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I'm even more excited because I was hoping to get the shocks put in before leaving on my next trip Saturday. Now I actually have a chance of doing that!

Thank you Ron and be sure to give Paul a bonus this week! He did great by me! Great service!!!!

Marc Perdue