Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:10:52 -0500
From:         Rob & Lrae Winterkorn <volksman@enteract.com>
Subject:      Busses By The Arch #16...

A little reminder of a great event to meet the faces behind the e-mail. See many tricked out vanagons and type 2's in a great family atmosphere, mark your calendars now!

Forward: from Bill Bowman,

I'm preparing to get the BBTA#16 event flyers ready for the US Postal Service, and for those already on my event mailing list, I need to verify that I have your correct mailing address. If you are thinking about, or are planning to come to BBTA and need an event flyer, please reply to "BussesByTheArch@compuserve.com" with your full postal mailing address so that I can send you the info. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume you don't need or want a event flyer. We hope to see you in very early Sept. at BBTA#16!

"Busses By The Arch #16" , a.k.a., "Busses Nowhere Near the Arch"

Labor Day Weekend, Sept. 1-4th, 2000

Indian Creek "Group Use" Campground, on Mark Twain Lake, 30 miles west of Hannibal, Missouri

Join over 150 Type 2's for this end of the summer VW camping festival. Held over the long holiday weekend, located on a 22 mile long lake (bring your water toys), supported by NEATO & LiMBO, this is primarily a Type 2 event that is also open to all years, makes and models of VW's that come to camp. Informal Bus Show with awards, door prizes, live music, informal parts swapping, a huge (83 Busses in 1999) Saturday scenic caravan over to historic Hannibal, MO to tour the hometown of Samuel Clemens, a.k.a. "Mark Twain". Decorate your Bus campsite and compete for the coveted "best individual and Club or group Campsite" trophies. Only VW's will be admitted and allowed to stay in the campground! All types and models of VW are welcomed to camp. Total event and camping fee per VW is $25 for the entire weekend. For event flyer to be sent in about a week, send your postal mailing address to: BussesByTheArch@compuserve.com We hope to see you around the campfire over the upcoming Labor Day weekend!

Bill Bowman BBTA organizer