Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:48:05 -0700
From:         Brent Christensen <brent@vanagon.com>
Subject:      Re: Latest on Michelin MXT's (my search)...
Comments: To: Daniel Schmitz <djs@gene.com>

Good luck - when I recenly inquired with them, I was told over hte phone that they could order them. Then when I went in to order them, I was told by the manager that they can't special order tires, since their pricing relies on volume discounts. I went inside and talked to the STORE manager (The general manager) and he confirmed what the tire manager told me.

Needless to say, I ended up buying from a local tire dealer that I have had luck with in the past...

Brent Christensen '89 GL Syncro Westy "Klaus" Santa Barbara, CA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Schmitz" <djs@gene.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 9:16 AM Subject: Latest on Michelin MXT's (my search)...