Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:40:15 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@email.msn.com>
Subject:      Re: A/C performance with Freeze-12
Comments: To: KENWILFY@aol.com

Ken, thank yous to you and the others who replied to my request for information. My van is off-white in color so I am in reasonable shape color-wise. Since it doesn't rain anymore here in Macon, I have taken to opening all the windows when I get into work in the morning. This keeps the interior temperature from getting much above ambient (95 to 100F). This afternoon, thermometer read 97F. By the time I drove the 13 miles home, thermometer in air outlet was reading 62F. So, I guess I am in reasonable shape.

John Lauterbach Macon, GA

----- Original Message ----- From: <KENWILFY@aol.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 12:09 PM Subject: Re: A/C performance with Freeze-12