Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:47:37 -0400
From:         "Carrington, Tom" <TCarrington@ReliTech.com>
Subject:      FW: For Sale: Westy in New England

Please respond to the sender, not me!

-----Original Message----- From: BNGR8FUL@aol.com [mailto:BNGR8FUL@aol.com] Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 1:01 PM To: vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com Subject: For Sale: Westy in New England

1980 vanagon Westy for sale in Southern Maine (portland to be exact). Spent 90% of it's life in New Mexico, then moved to Virginia, and finaly to Maine about a year ago.It's been parked pretty much the entire time that Ive been in Maine. 2 beds, sink, ice box. Seats and beds were recovered about a year

ago and look nice. Light blue exterior. Tan interior. Rare factory gas heater. This camper needs some work, but has had much done already and should be an easy project. Certainly not a rusty tub of crap like a lot of the campers Ive seen up here. Was running when parked but when I went to move it a couple of weeks ago, it didnt want to start. Selling only because I lost my parking space. New landlord has given me until the end of the month. After that I'll have to give it to my Ex (please dont make me give it to my ex!!!). Feel free to email me about what it needs and what it's already had done. $1000 firm Pictures can be viewed at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=992209&a=7292360 My apologies to all of those folks that emailed me before requesting pictures. Its been a crazy month.