Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Jul 2000 10:50:25 -0700
From:         Garrett Adams <gadams@jps.net>
Subject:      Re: Any BEHR AC info?
Comments: To: WarmerWagen@aol.com

Robert,

I have a 16-page "Installation Instructions" for the "Volkswagen Vanagon/Camper 1983 Basic Kit". I don't know whether what you bought for your 1982 corresponds with the 1983 unit installed on my Adventurewagen but I imagine it is close. Mine is water-cooled and I suppose yours is air (or diesel). However you did say "under-dash" and mine while mostly under the heater shroud runs two outlets to the dash side vents and its' main supply through the center radio box slot. This necessitates the radio/tape head unit being relocated to a special housing (supplied) which mounts the unit vertically against the heater shroud.

If your AC kit sounds similar I'll be happy to copy the instructions and mail it to you. Please let me know by p-mail.

Garrett Adams 83.5 Adventurewagen GL Stockton, California