Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:33:57 -0400
From:         Matthew Bulley <gmbulley@bulley-hewlett.com>
Subject:      Re: Parts Place preys on "customers"(longish)
Comments: To: "VintagePkr@aol.com" <VintagePkr@aol.com>

Keith--

Excellently voiced, my thoughts exactly. The guy did nothing "wrong" other than being a craven, sheep-lusting, moldwarp. I'd like it if you would forward your message to parts place. sales@partsplaceforallvws.com

Also, If needed, use the following:

The Shakespearean Insult Kit +++++++++++++++++++++++

When necessary, combine one word from each of the three columns below, prefaced with "Thou":

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3

artless base-court apple-john bawdy bat-fowling baggage beslubbering beef-witted barnacle bootless beetle-headed bladder churlish boil-brained boar-pig cockered clapper-clawed bugbear clouted clay-brained bum-bailey craven common-kissing canker-blossom currish crook-pated clack-dish dankish dismal-dreaming clotpole dissembling dizzy-eyed coxcomb droning doghearted codpiece errant dread-bolted death-token fawning earth-vexing dewberry fobbing elf-skinned flap-dragon froward fat-kidneyed flax-wench frothy fen-sucked flirt-gill gleeking flap-mouthed foot-licker goatish fly-bitten fustilarian gorbellied folly-fallen giglet impertinent fool-born gudgeon infectious full-gorged haggard jarring guts-griping harpy loggerheaded half-faced hedge-pig lumpish hasty-witted horn-beast mammering hedge-born hugger-mugger mangled hell-hated joithead mewling idle-headed lewdster paunchy ill-breeding lout pribbling ill-nurtured maggot-pie puking knotty-pated malt-worm puny milk-livered mammet qualling motley-minded measle rank onion-eyed minnow reeky plume-plucked miscreant roguish pottle-deep moldwarp ruttish pox-marked mumble-news saucy reeling-ripe nut-hook spleeny rough-hewn pigeon-egg spongy rude-growing pignut surly rump-fed puttock tottering shard-borne pumpion unmuzzled sheep-biting ratsbane vain spur-galled scut venomed swag-bellied skainsmate villainous tardy-gaited strumpet warped tickle-brained varlot wayward toad-spotted vassal weedy unchin-snouted whey-face yeasty weather-bitten wagtail

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Mount Olive, NC USA 877.658.1278 Tollfree www.bulley-hewlett.com

My Agenda: Stop Suburban Sprawl. My Methods: Revitalize older, highly-dense, urban towns. Champion mass/rapid transit and fast Internet service to these towns. Demand replacement of archaic, "separationist" zoning laws with neo-traditional dense/mixed use zoning. The Result: All Americans obtain superior living opportunities; sprawl is restrained; and dense, beautiful, interlinked towns become our children's inheritance. Find out more at http://www.cnu.org

-----Original Message----- From: Keith Olsen [SMTP:VintagePkr@aol.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 1:12 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Parts Place preys on "customers"(longish)

Boy this is a tough one. This type of thing has happened to me a couple of times in my life and I gotta think it can go either way. Both times with VW's BTW once I offered it back once I didn't. First time I SNIPPPPPP proceed cautiously and in emergencies only. My 3c. Keith Olsen 87 Vanagon Wolfsburg 82 vanagon diesel 85 golf diesel 79 home Westy conversion