Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:35:26 -0400
From:         "Carrington, Tom" <TCarrington@ReliTech.com>
Subject:      FW: Are you there Ron?

-----Original Message----- From: Jerry De Baun [mailto:jerryd@ziplink.net] Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 3:28 PM To: wsilve@capecod.net Cc: vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com; Ron Salmon Subject: FW: Are you there Ron?

Wendy, Perhaps you can help me see what went wrong. We show an email 'feedback form' from our website on Sunday July 23rd, enquiring about our complete skylight kit, nothing earlier. Abby, who works for me answering email, has asked several questions about the kits, so I am familiar with your query, although I did not know your name until today. She has also sent several answers to you, and was in fact working on one just now when I asked her about this issue. We did have a problem with the bell atlantic message server for outgoing messages, which was fixed last night, so a few answers may have been grouped together when they did go out. But you have had answers from us, and the original query is less than 48 hours old, so I'm wondering if there was an earlier message that we did not receive, as I cannot think you'd be complaining about the message from Sunday. We strive to answer email within two business days, and from here it looks like that is working pretty well in this case.

Thank you,

Jerry De Baun 1978 Westy Sales@busdepot.com (978) 897-0128 Voice (978) 246-0237 Fax Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM Eastern