Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:49:13 -0700
From:         Tim king <tking_ms@email.msn.com>
Subject:      Re: Karl, You Da Man!
Comments: To: Chgolynch@aol.com

I'd like to second that! The stickers made it all the way up here to the corner of Washington state by 2 pm today. What a pleasant surprise to find them at the end of a crappy day. Thanks to EVERYONE! I can't wait to get out on the road and show off my new sticker. Maybe this will help me identify all the listers in this vanagon-infested town.

Thanks again for this excellent service to list community.

Tim King Seattle WA 87 Syncro Westy ----- Original Message ----- From: Sean Lynch <Chgolynch@aol.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 7:42 PM Subject: Karl, You Da Man!