Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:59:30 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Sticker and Johnson Baby Shampoo
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@hiwaay.net>

These stickers are not coated with a water soluble glue. They are the stickyback type. I would not recommend putting a foreign substance under them.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@hiwaay.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 9:09 PM Subject: Vanagon Sticker and Johnson Baby Shampoo