Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:10:17 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@email.msn.com>
Subject:      Re: early 83.5 coolant hose Q?
Comments: To: Oxroad@aol.com

Jeff, I had a similar problem on my '84 as a PO had used some non-standard fittings. The lower hose was always getting in the way of the A/C belt. When I got all stock hoses, etc., in place, problem went away. Could you modify your configuration to match that of the '84s? I got my parts from Van-Again and Bus Depot.

John Lauterbach Macon, GA

----- Original Message ----- From: Jeffrey R <Oxroad@aol.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 7:22 PM Subject: early 83.5 coolant hose Q?