Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:36:35 -0400
From:         Walt Spak <wnsopc3@3rdm.net>
Subject:      Re: FW: AC Ducts Falling - need advice (Newbie)
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@hiwaay.net>

John,

Take it to the dealer. They will check their computer and if it has not been repaired under the recall they will do it for free. I had 2 of them done.

Walt Spak Pittsburgh, PA. wnsopc3@3rdm.net ----- Original Message ----- From: John Rodgers <inua@hiwaay.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 9:28 PM Subject: Re: FW: AC Ducts Falling - need advice (Newbie)