Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:38:05 -0700
From:         Don Hundt <dhundt@pcez.com>
Subject:      Re: is Portland OR the promised land
Comments: To: A & C Grobey <alien1@jps.net>

I Don't know if this is the promised land, but I have certainly seen more vanagons here than any other place I have been. Within 6 blocks of my house in S.E. Portland there are 8 vans, 4 of them, including mine, early 80's, brown & tan paint. Strange, first there was mine, then another moved in, then another, and another. Perhaps something in our wet N.W. Weather is causing them to reproduce?.................. ----- Original Message ----- From: A & C Grobey <alien1@jps.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 9:39 PM Subject: Re: is Portland OR the promised land