Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Aug 2000 22:44:16 -0400
From:         Puzerewski <Puzerewski@email.msn.com>
Subject:      Re: Air vs. Water - pro's and con's
Comments: To: The Gunnings <ngunn@landmarknet.net>

It sounds to me like you have already made up your mind...from reading the email that is.

Adam Puzerewski 81 westy 74 beetle 86 cabrio Vanagon Partsmobiles ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Gunnings" <ngunn@landmarknet.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 7:54 PM Subject: Re: [VANAGON] Air vs. Water - pro's and con's