Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Aug 2000 12:36:20 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:      Re: "OUR LIST"-Civil War
Comments: To: kayakjr@juno.com

If you head up to Maine, most of you will freeze (except Bulley) cause your heat don't work!

I'm in Arizona. If you try to get me here, your air cooled vans will suck their valves.

By the way, my cats have kicked butt on an Irish setter and a Rottweiler.

I can still hear my neighbor after all the ruckus had died down, screaming, "She's bleeding. There's blood all over!" I was afraid to look, thinking by poor little three month old cat had bought the farm. That was five years old, and the Rottweiler still bears the cars on its nose!

Karl

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Reynolds" <kayakjr@juno.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 11:01 AM Subject: Re: "OUR LIST"-Civil War