Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:20:57 -0700
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@ipa.net>
Subject:      Re: Cylinder head gauge
Comments: To: Daniel Schmitz <djs@gene.com>

At one time VDO had a switch that included a sensor for each cylinder and a rotary switch to read them individually. Prolly not out of the realm of possibility to rig something like that up if that's what melts your butter.

DM&FS -----Original Message----- From: Daniel Schmitz <djs@gene.com> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 12:01 PM Subject: Re: Cylinder head gauge