Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Aug 2000 07:48:47 -0400
From:         Gary Stearns <gstearns@sprintmail.com>
Subject:      Re: Insurance for multiple-Vanagon households ?

Go to http://www.hagerty.com/auto/quote.htm. I am an insurance agent. True collectibe vehicles do get a huge rate break through Hagerty (and others) For example: I just insured my brother's restored '66 Triumph TR4A valued at $12,000. His cost: $285 /yr.

Gary ----- Original Message ----- From: k1cajun <k1cajun@pipeline.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 10:40 AM Subject: Insurance for multiple-Vanagon households ?