Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:30:30 -0700
From:         Brent Christensen <brent@vanagon.com>
Subject:      Re: FS - dash mounted cup holders
Comments: To: JordanVw@aol.com

I bought 15 of them and they are all gone. (I have saved one in an effort to reproduce them.). Profit was not my primary motivator (obviously) in fact., I'll probably end up losing a little money (unless I get lots of Paypal referrals) :-)

I just figured it was something neat to share with the rest of the community, what with all the cupholder discussions we go through every few months! I was told over the phone that they were an original VW dealer accessory, but looking at the general quality of them, I have my doubts (they are made of pretty thin plastic) also, they have no VW part numbers. Definitely worth $6, though. :-)

Brent Christensen '89 GL Syncro Westy "Klaus" Santa Barbara, CA

----- Original Message ----- From: <JordanVw@aol.com> To: <brent@vanagon.com>; <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com> Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 7:40 AM Subject: Re: FS - dash mounted cup holders