Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:36:07 -0400
From:         Christopher Michael Gronski <chrisgronski@hotmail.com>
Subject:      SPOKE TOO SOON: tachometer and plastic instrument cluster housing
Comments: cc: Oxroad@aol.com

Thanks for everyone's help! Bus Depot said no when I called, but then Ron sent me this (see attached). I've ordered it so I'm good to go. Since I'm in Canada its a bonus that the speedometer is in km/hr not mph.

Thanks, Chris Gronski Toronto, Ontario '80 Westy "Pokey"

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <ron@netcarrier.com> To: <chrisgronski@hotmail.com> Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 2:06 PM Subject: RE: Wanterd: tachometer and plastic instrument cluster housing