Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:55:21 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@thegrid.net>
Subject:      Re: rear hatch struts, color + friday
Comments: To: Mark Dorm <mark_hb@hotmail.com>

Actually the heavy duty ones sold by Bus Depot aren't all that hard to open/close.... they were REALLY hard at first, but the soften up quite a bit after only a small amount of use.... If you want to have a bike rack on the back hatch they are the way to go because the stock ones allow a hatch with weight on it to come crashing down when you close it.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Dorm" <mark_hb@hotmail.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 6:31 PM Subject: Re: rear hatch struts, color + friday