Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Aug 2000 08:31:12 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@thegrid.net>
Subject:      Re: Waiting on my parts from Bus Depot...
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <ron@netcarrier.com>

Ron,

Chill out guy...

Some famous guy one said something like the key to living a happy and meaningful live is to....

Have the courage to change what can be changed and The patience to accept the things that can't be changed and The wisdom to know the difference...

Ron, you'll never change the fact that some people don't read AND that you can't please all the people...

Thanks for the great service you provide at Bus Depot,

Bill ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <ron@netcarrier.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 6:23 AM Subject: Re: Waiting on my parts from Bus Depot...