Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:31:22 -0700
From:         Bjorn Ratjen <BRatjen@direct.ca>
Subject:      Re: parts book for 1990 GL ?????

> > Rick,

I still have very few copies of the parts catalogue. I have pmailed you for further information. Anyone else who might still be interested can pmail me directly.

Note: It is a paper copy with all vanagon part drawings without part numbers. It is good for having with you on trips or when you want to know how things go together. The ETKA CD has the same drawings plus part numbers. The book does not require a computer though.

Cheers,

Björn

> > Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:45:46 -0600 > From: Rick Berman <love2bike@uswest.net> > Subject: parts book for 1990 GL ????? > > Does anyone know where i can get a part book for 1990 GL. > > Rick > > ------------------------------

Björn Ratjen Mill Bay, B.C.

1987 Vanagon Syncro est alia (self camperized, TDI wannabe) 1978 VW Bulli (self camperized) 1995 Passat TD Wagon (hers) 1970 VW Beetle (son's)