Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:54:25 -0400
From:         Mack Paschall <mpaschall@cpt.fsu.edu>
Subject:      ac elec. components
Comments: To: Syncro@egroups.com

Hi everyone, The first round of the post-mortem on my ac system is done. If anyone has the part numbers (or the parts in good working order, for sale) for the following parts I'd appreciate you sending them to me. Yep, I looked in the Bentley manual, they aren't listed their, and mine are melted to the point that I can't read the numbers off of them. They are: the AC compressor clutch relay, the evaporator fan relay, the AC relay, and fuse SO. These are pictured on pages 87.4 and 87.5 in Bentley. I also need the item that these relays plug in to (the relays plug in to the top side, the wires in to the bottom and side). If you have the numbers for the other fuses or relays on these pages in Bentley, I might need them also. Also, is there a way I can clean the drain tubes without lowering the entire evaporator housing unit? Bentley isn't very informative here. Oops, forgot to mention these are going in an '87 Syncro Weekender, full front and rear ac; shouldn't make a difference from any other '87 and later but I thought I'd include the info JIC.

Thanks, Mack

PS Sorry for the double posting if your on both the Vanagon and Syncro lists.