Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:36:21 -0700
From:         gerry rafferty <gerryr@direct.ca>
Subject:      Re: Transmission mystery
Comments: To: KENWILFY@aol.com

Ken I had something similar happen after removing the transmission. When I connected the rear shift rod to the transmission via the support plate- 2 nuts and bolts,I had connected the rod "behind" the flange and had problems changing gears but when mounted "fwd"-probably the original position,it shifted quite well. Hope this makes sense Gerry ----- Original Message ----- From: <KENWILFY@aol.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 7:22 AM Subject: Re: Transmission mystery