Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Aug 2000 09:46:34 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@thegrid.net>
Subject:      Re: Digitool

Thanks for your reply, but I have been to Darrell's site and I have the Digitool value chart that he provides... helpful but a bit sparse...

What I was thinking of is gathering the experiences of digitool owners and then coming up with a chart that would correlate: symptoms > digitool readings > solutions

Not all of us are mechanics who would think of all the possibilities even if we do recognize an abnormal digitool reading.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Budding Rose" <ROSEBUD99@webtv.net> To: <wdavidson@thegrid.net> Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2000 6:58 AM Subject: Digitool