Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:09:46 -0700
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@volkswagen.org>
Subject:      H4 Lights, light harness and bumpers are now in stock!

Volks,

After a long wait we have stock on some highly sought after products:

- Vanagon European H4 headlights: they are available as just the light assemblies or as a complete kit. The complete kit consists of 1 pair of H4 light shells (mfg Hella), one pair or weather boots, one pair of park light holders with 5W bulbs, one pair of 55/60W Hella H4 bulbs and pair pair of H4 light sockets. Cost is $475 CAD / $330 USD

- Lexan headlight covers - now available in clear or tinted lexan - lifetime warranty $60 CAD / $40 USD

- Vanagon high powered headlight wiring harness: at last we have finished prototyping our plug and play wiring harness for the Vanagon headlights! These wiring harnesses can be installed without cutting ANY of the factory wiring - in case you ever want to return to the original configuration. They feature an 8ga wire from the battery to a waterproof fuse / relay holder that mounts on the passenger side frame rail. Exiting the box is a pair of 12/3 wires that go to each headlight. Entering the box is a wire that takes the signal from one of the existing headlight connectors to trigger the relays. It can be installed in about 30 minutes and comes with instructions. Round headlights $100 CAD / $70 USD Square headlights (extra output for center H3s) $130 CAD / $90 USD Custom configurations for extra driving lights or fog lights are available.

- Tube Bumpers: These are our ¼" walled tube, MIG welded bumpers with the 2.0" trailer hitch receiver - great for hauling trailers, bike carriers or greatly improved rear protection! Gloss black finish. $365 CAD / $250 USD - 49 lbs - UPS shippable only.

Sorry for the shameless pitch of our products but I figured it would be of interested to a lot of the members of this fine group.

-- David Marshall - Volkswagen Enthusiast - Quesnel, BC, Canada -- -- 78 VW Rabbit, 80 VW Iltis, 80 VW Caddy, 84 VW Westfalia -- -- 85 VW Cabriolet, 87 Audi 5000 Quattro, 88 VW Syncro Double Cab -- -- David's Volkswagen Home Page http://www.volkswagen.org -- -- Fast Forward Autobahn Sport Tuning http://www.fastforward.ca -- -- david@volkswagen.org (pmail) or vanagon@volkswagen.org (list) --